Three Days Workshop On Blockchain Fundamentals was held on 2nd July to 4th July 2019
Department of Information Technology organizes Three Days Workshop On Blockchain Fundamentals 2nd July to 4th July 2019.
Objective of the Workshop
To understand the fundamentals of Blockhain as per the market need for performing transactions powered by a peer-to-peer network of nodes.
Aditya Kulkarni, (MD, CareNx Innovations, Mumbai )
Gaurav Somwanshi, ( Future Leader , British Council )
Ganesh Anantwar, (Associate, J. P. Morgan )
Contents of the Workshop
• Introduction & History of Blockchain: Hype vs Reality
• Nuts & Bolts of a Blockchain: How does Bitcoin work?
• Major Blockchain Platforms
• Identification of Blockchain Use Cases
• Real world examples of Blockchain
• Consensus Algorithms & Blockchain Security
• Blockchain Network Architecture Models
• Understanding Multichain: Basic Concepts
• What are Smart Contracts:
• The rise of Etherium